Problem with Caront extension

Slate Forums Support Problem with Caront extension

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    purpleshine84
    Participant

Hi,

Maybe silly that I post a special thread for this, I am sorry in advanced ( I am not sure how fast things are read by the developer and
    maybe this is more clear that way)

Hi Galavakis, I downloaded the latest Unity version yesterday and downloaded the plugin from Slate and get error messages. I tried both lipsync Pro and Caronté fx and they both have error messages. Could you please update this plugins again?

This are the error messages:

Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/CaronteFX/CaronteFXAnimation.cs(5,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name CaronteFX’ could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/CaronteFX/CaronteFXTrack.cs(4,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
    CaronteFX’ could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/LipSync/LipSyncEmotion.cs(5,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name RogoDigital’ could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/LipSync/LipSyncSpeech.cs(5,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
    RogoDigital’ could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/LipSync/LipSyncSpeech.cs(6,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name RogoDigital’ could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/CaronteFX/CaronteFXAnimation.cs(6,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
    CaronteFX’ could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/CaronteFX/CaronteFXAnimation.cs(12,52): error CS0246: The type or namespace name CRAnimation’ could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/LipSync/LipSyncEmotion.cs(12,48): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
    LipSync’ could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/LipSync/LipSyncSpeech.cs(14,47): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `LipSync’ could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

purpleshine84
    Participant

Ok, as I am unable to change this thread anymore (why can’t I?) I write it here: Above text is completely invalid since I tried to copy other errors but ended up with a new project, and now all errors are related to assembly references. Please don’t pay attention to it. BUT:

I did solve the Rogo Lipsync problem by just updating Rogo (silly me). No mistakes now. But Caronte.. here is a problem… I use the older version, which I believe was still updated in december. Could you also please make a plugin for that, or at least put the older version on your webstie of this extension? The devs of Caronté are not so kindly to ask another 300 euro’s for their product. That’s it bit silly to people who already bought it..

Gavalakis
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad you solved LipSync related issue.
    Regarding Caronte, I also only own version 1.x, and the extension currently online is for and working with Caronte v1.x.
    I’ve just updated Caronte to latest 1.x (1.2.1g) and everything seems to be working correctly and without compile errors, also using the currently available online CaronteFX integration package.

Can you please confirm?
    Thanks.

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/97q2Rjh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.